WebMD’s slideshow helps you understand the symptoms of lupus, an autoimmune disorder that can affect the skin, joints, and organs.
21) Mark Edward Atkinson/Blend Images
22) Sweet Portrayal Photography/Flickr Collection/Getty
25) Rosemary Calvert/Photographer’s Choice
American College of Rheumatology web site.
Lupus Foundation of America web site.
National Heart Lung and Blood Institute web site.
National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases web site.
S.L.E. Lupus Foundation web site.
Reviewed by Jennifer Robinson, MD on February 14, 2018
This tool does not provide medical advice.
See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.
For More Details : WebMD
- ANA titer predicts the dieases before its flare
- Lupus has such a vast array of symptoms; one person might have completely different symptoms from another yet both have lupus. As a lupus warrior myself, this disease is NO JOKE. It’s trying to kill me, quickly! I’m going to @MayoClinic in Sept to see if they can save my life?
- I have free samples of Cb for pain relief if anyone interested . I use the product for 7 months and so far it’s pretty good like my comment if you are interested
- Isn’t that the illness that turns you into a werewolf?
- with autoimmune disease, FM and gut issues, IBS, leaky gut, parasites are usually involved. Has become major epidemic in the USA… not 3rd world countries…and western docs do not acknowledge this problem…
- Kool Klebsiella.
- Is Lupus also the name for buying cheap off the shelf reading glasses at supermarkets?
- This is your hope.