Photo Credit:Vogue Magazine
The model talks about her childhood, her early obsession with photography, and the most beautiful person she knows.
December 19, 2018 1:00 PM
Where did we track down Bella Hadid for the latest episode of
? A horse stable, obviously. After all, Hadid is an Olympic-class equestrian, who competed for 10 years, and horses, she says, are her best friends. She loves all animals, in fact, but it started with her childhood horse, Lego. “I get told that people don’t think I’m as nice as I am,” she says, strolling through the stable, bestowing pats and snuggles and carrots to her four-hoofed friends (including one adorable baby goat, Olivia).
Along the way, Hadid talks about her childhood, her early obsession with photography, and the most beautiful person she knows (“my
”). Hadid lives at such a fast pace—she took 17 flights this month—that she can do a wardrobe change at the Victoria’s Secret show in 30 seconds. What is she looking forward to most about spending the holidays chez Hadid? “Doing absolutely nothing,” she says. Toast to that.
Watch Gigi, Bella, Anwar, and Yolanda Hadid in the Best Looks of New York Fashion Week Spring 2019:
In This Story:
For More Details : Vogue Magazine
- @bellahadid @bellahadid
- @bellahadid Hey guys, join to Telegram chill room with best of •deep•tech•minimal melody! #deephouse #techhouse #minimal ????☮️?
- @bellahadid ‘Olympic-class equestrian’ ? One hell of a statement. Being a decent rider and competing at the Olympics are two very different things.
- @bellahadid ? @Martuu_Toledo
- @bellahadid Typical midwestern girls who grow up to like Black men. Next.
- Vogue, get it together. She is not an Olympic class equestrian. Her achievements are impressive enough without lying. Signed, fellow equestrian.
- @bellahadid Must watch episode
- @bellahadid Love her!
- @bellahadid Ms. Bella Hadid is an artist and a sweet person who obviously loves her fans & loves humanity. We love you Ms. Hadid for being yourself.
- @bellahadid Ms. Bella Haddid is an artist who is grounded & a great role model 4 emerging talent who dream of the day to follow in her footsteps. She doesn’t take herself too seriously & allows herself to be just one among many, rather than one among one. We Luv U Ms Hadid! You Rock!
- @bellahadid @Beyonce Feeling nostalgic ~Drunk in love
- @bellahadid Not interested, create more exciting content with more interesting people please
- @bellahadid fantastic
- @bellahadid And? Thousand women do that every day and nobody fuss about it. Please show something a bit more interesting …. Thank you.
- @bellahadid NO! How about you promote people not trying to idolize the wealthy and actually do something for their community! I could care less about a spoiled rich kid feeding a damn horse!
- @bellahadid Vogue Magazine – Thank you for the interview with Bella Hadid.
- @bellahadid Beautiful photo ?