Zeke is off the hook, despite video of the incident …
for acting inappropriately during the incident.
And now, it seems the apology worked.
Play video content
WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS …
The NFL says the league”conducted a comprehensive investigation that included interviews with multiple witnesses, including security personnel and others with direct involvement, as well as a review of documentary and other information.”
“On Tuesday, as part of the review, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell met with Mr. Elliott to reinforce the standards of conduct expected of him and the consequences for failing to meet those standards.
“Mr. Elliott acknowledged that he demonstrated poor judgment and committed to make better choices in the future. He volunteered to take advantage of the resources available to help him continue to grow personally.”
“Commissioner Goodell determined there was no violation of the personal conduct policy and no further action is warranted.”
As we previously reported, Elliott used his body to knock 19-year-old Kyle Johnson to the ground during a dispute in the parking lot captured on video and published by
For More Details : TMZ
- Zeke needs to get his shit together ASAP
- Can’t stand the cowboys but it’s a great call. Sjw and all these soft ass ppl want everyone to apologize for any little thing! Let’s see them put in all the hard work these players do and try to have a little fun
- Which he shouldn’t, but dam he needs to grow up.
- Dont worry the @xfl2020 will be lying in wait for every nfl player that protest 💰 💰
- His punishment is he has to play for the cowboys
- How much did jerry pay up lmao
- ‘Bad boy!’
- EDC! EDC! EDC!