Photo Credit:Rolling Stone
Tucker Carlson went ahead and dialed his racism up to 11 to attack women of color in Congress
July 10, 2019
Feigning confusion, Carlson then wondered if maybe America should be asking more of its immigrants, or if the nation should stop “importing” people nations whose “values are antithetical” to those of the United States. “No country can import large numbers of people who hate it and expect to survive,” he said, going on to call Omar a “fire alarm” signaling what could happen if America doesn’t change its immigration system — presumably to keep out anyone who won’t swear a blood oath to defend the Trump administration’s treatment of migrants at the border.
Omar was quick to respond to the segment. “Not gonna lie, it’s kinda fun watching a racist fool like this weeping about my presence in Congress,” she tweeted. “No lies will stamp out my love for this country or my resolve to make our union more perfect.
They will just have to get used to calling me Congresswoman!”
A night earlier, Carlson attacked Reps. Tlaib and Ocasio-Cortez, calling their suggestion that more women of color should be represented in Congress “repugnant.”
“Give us power because of our skin color,” he said. “By definition, it is a racist pitch. It’s every bit as repugnant as a white candidate making the same appeal. Many Democrats did make that appeal, that racial appeal, under Jim Crow: Vote for me because of my race. It’s disgusting.”
: Democrats need to give women of color a seat of the table and listen to our voice
Tucker Carlson: “‘Give us power bc of our skin color.’ That’s the argument Tlaib is making … by definition it is a racist pitch.”
For More Details : Rolling Stone
- Fox speaks to an audience that waits rabidly for direction on who to hate, who to blame, and who to fear. As education erodes -so does the line between free speech and hate speech. Carlson, Ingraham, and others like them are dangerous parasites thriving on ignorance, hate & fear.
- No he didn’t. You folks just hate the truth. Nothing racist about anything thing he stated. The truth.
- It must be racism! You bludgeon half of America with this rhetoric. Shame. Unfortunately, they are all very dangerous to our country. If a young WHITE freshman was spewing hate, the reaction would be exactly the same.
- “No country can import large numbers of people who hate it, and expect to survive” Seems rational to me.
- Because he knows some on the left (or pretend to be on the left, like Michael Tracey) love him and will gladly cover for him.
- His sponsors
- Continues to prove that he is POS.
- Fox news is my narcissistic stepdad telling me that the blade going through my chest is all in my head and if I cry about it, he’s gonna give me something to REALLY cry about. He’s going to convince the world I’m the one holding a knife to my chest. Resting case here.
- His penis must be SO SMALL.
- @TuckerCarlson The Clown Prince of Ignoramuses
- Look at him. He just needs to do a proper poo. He’d look less confused after and a bit more relaxed
- Tucker, is it difficult being an asshole just to appeal to your ignorant followers and thereby make money?
- To @StarKistCharlie and @SandalsResorts and @TuckerCarlson #DitchTucker
- Here’s more RS propaganda. Tucker Carlson is considered dangerous to socialists, so he must be destroyed.
- On brand.
- As much of a set of problems Trump is for LGBT especially trans rights and a variety of social issues relating to his weed and abortion banning side of the aisle …Omar is the one taking things to 11 calling the president “not human.” With that, a reaction will occur. Blame Omar
- These new congresswomen are a disgrace and should be voted out as quickly as possible – not because of religion or color, but because of their politics and hate for our country. Go Tucker!
- Someone needs to explain to this trashy publication that one is allowed to criticize a bad Representative regardless of their color and it isn’t racist!