Wanna see what Roger Goodell’s ‘man cave’ looks like? Great — here ya go!
“We’ve turned this into a mini studio. There will be 3 people in here with me [during the NFL Draft].”
So, what’s in Roger’s man cave? Some football books, football bobbleheads, old cleats, signed footballs, an American flag.
Rog says he’s been testing out his Internet connection and his technology and insists”it worked pretty well last night.”
There’s more … Roger was also asked if the NFL season is in danger of being canceled.
“One thing I’ve learned about what we’re going through as a country is you can’t tell a week from now, much less 3 months from now. Our job is to be ready. We’ll be ready to make alternatives … we’ll be putting public safety #1 as we always do and make sure our fans, our players, everyone are able to be in a safe environment.”
Translation — who knows?!
For More Details : TMZ
- took em out cuz he thought they’d boo him too
- Blow up dolls?
- Well now we know what Goddell is into
- Now why did we need to know that ? So his wife collects dolls. Or does he
- His blow up dolls were under inflated.
- Fuck dolls?
- Cause he has twin daughters.. he’s saying as a girl dad his man cave is usually filled with their toys. Little different than your headline suggests I think
- Thought it would be filled with pies, seltzer guns, and colorful wigs. You know, because hes a clown.